Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount 1
The Streamlight ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 350 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. It uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail switch, and can run on either a lithium battery or a AA alkaline battery.
The Picatinny mount can also be removed, allowing use of any aftermarket Scout mount, including the low profile Arisaka Inline and Offset Scout mounts.
- TEN-TAP Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe; 2.) high only; 3.) low/high
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (with standard button switch)
- IPX4 water-resistant (with remote pressure switch)
- Length: 4.25"
- 4.3 oz with CR123 battery, 4.5 oz with AA alkaline battery
- CR123A lithium battery output
- High 350 lumens, 12,000 candela, 1.75 hours
- Low 40 lumens, 1,380 candela, 14.5 hours
- AA Alkaline battery output:
- High 150 lumens, 4,950 candela, 1.5 hours
- Low 40 lumens, 1,380 candela, 8 hours
- Limited lifetime warranty; Made in China