Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X
The Streamlight ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 1000 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. It includes a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation and a standard push-button tail switch.
The Picatinny mount can also be removed, allowing use of most aftermarket Scout mounts, including the low profile Arisaka Inline, Offset and Side Scout mounts in the drop-down menu above.
- TEN-TAP Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe; 2.) high only; 3.) low/high
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- Includes both clicky style tailcap and remote pressure switch
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (with standard button switch)
- IPX4 water-resistant (with remote pressure switch)
- Length: 5.43"
- 6.9 oz
- 2xCR123A lithium battery output
- High 1000 lumens, 27,600 candela, 1.25 hours
- Low 60 lumens, 1,600 candela, 22 hours
- Also accepts one rechargeable 18650 lithium ion battery
- Limited lifetime warranty; Made in China
The HL-X has a longer rear than the Rail Mount 2 or Surefire Scout lights, and covers up the front most mounting screw on our Inline Scout Mounts. If you choose an Inline Scout Mount in the menu above, a shortened 1/8" Allen wrench is included to make installation easier.
Please note: The Inline Scout Mount for KeyMod is not offered at this time since it is not possible to shorten Torx drivers.