Offset Optic Mount
A complete offset optic mount requires both the base and one optic plate. See below for plate and optic compatibility.
The Patent Pending Arisaka Offset Optic Mount is a modular mounting solution that allows the user to select a 35 or 45 degree offset position for their red dot sight without additional components. The 35 degree position brings the red dot sight up closer to slimmer, smaller scopes, while the 45 degree position provides additional clearance around wider turrets.
The mount is set to 35 or 45 degrees by reversing the stem between the optic plate and base during assembly. The mount's unique geometry correctly aligns the optic vertically over the bore and maintains a consistent height at both 35 and 45 degrees.
Two heights of plates are offered; standard (1.5" to 1.8") and tall (1.9" to 2.2"). The base and optic plates can be reversed, making the mount fully ambidextrous. It is recommended that you choose the plate height that corresponds to your primary optic height. For example, if your scope is mounted in a 1.54” height mount, you’d choose the regular height plate for your offset red dot. This ensures a consistent cheek weld and seamless transition between your primary optic and offset red dot.
A wide selection of red dot sights are supported with interchangeable optic plates.
Standard height (for 1.5" to 1.8" scope mounts):
- Plate 1: Docter, Eotech, Insight, Meopta, Vortex Venom/Viper, Burris Fastfire III
- Plate 2: Trijicon RMR, SRO, Holosun 407C, 507C, 508T
- Plate 3: C-More, Vortex Razor, SIG Romeo 3
- Plate 4: Leupold Delta Point Pro, Holosun 407K, 507K, JPoint, Shield RMS
- Plate 5: Aimpoint Micro T1/T2/H1/H2, SIG Romeo 4, 5 (not 5X), Holosun HS403 (not A), HS503, HS515, HS530
- Plate 6: Aimpoint Acro
- Plate 13: Holosun 509T (ETA Q3 2020)
- Plate 15: SIG Romeo 1 and Romeo 1 Pro (ETA Q3 2020)
- Plate 17: Picatinny Rail (ETA Q3 2020)
Tall height (1.9" to 2.2" scope mounts):
- Plate 7: Docter, Eotech, Insight, Meopta, Vortex Venom/Viper, Burris Fastfire III
- Plate 8: Trijicon RMR, SRO, Holosun 407C, 507C, 508T
- Plate 10: Leupold Delta Point Pro, Holosun 407K, 507K, JPoint, Shield RMS
- Plate 11: Aimpoint Micro T1/T2/H1/H2, SIG Romeo 4, 5 (not 5X), Holosun HS403 (not A), HS503, HS515, HS530
- Plate 12: Aimpoint Acro
- Plate 14: Holosun 509T (ETA Q3 2020)
- Plate 16: SIG Romeo 1 and Romeo 1 Pro (ETA Q3 2020)
Do not exceed 20 inch lbs of torque on the screws that attach the optic to the plate.
The base and plates can each be purchased separately or as a combination, providing an upgrade path in the future as users acquire new red dot sights.
Weight: 2.0 oz without optic.
Length: 1.0" for the base, which occupies three Picatinny slots (twin recoil lugs and clamping screw).
Height: The base sits 0.180" above the surface of the Picatinny rail.
The mount is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized. IP20 and IP27 Torx Plus bit drivers are included with each base. Made in the USA. Please refer to the instructions for torque values and mount configuration. All plates include new screws (where needed) which we highly recommend using over the OEM screws. The Leupold DPP plate 4 and 10 include extra long screws to attach the optic to the plate that require a 2.5mm Allen key.