Driven Arms MBL Dangler
- Allows for 2 or 10 o’clock offset mounting without MLOK or other attachment methods being present on the handguard
- Reversible for left or right hand applications
- Promotes more effective light control via differentiated positioning, reducing opportunities for accidental light/laser/illum. activation
- Backwards compatible with all generations of Modbutton Lite Switches, including the new dual lead options
- Not compatible with RIS II Model Rails
Manufacturered by Driven Arms Co., the MBL Dangler is a streamlined, ergonomic mounting solution that provides end users the opportunity to mount two Modlite Modbutton Lite Switches in close proximity via a direct mount offset wing. As this wing is secured to the main pic rail section, the Dangler is reversible and allows for the mounting of switches at either the 2 or 10 o’clock positions, even in the absence of MLOK or other mounting interfaces. This offset also provides users a clear difference in positioning for more intuitive use in low/no light conditions, under NODs, etc., reducing opportunities for negligent activation and promoting a more natural interface with your weapon system controls.
Included with each Dangler are the 3 nylon polymer mounting sections (two pic rail grabbing halves plus the wing section), 4 hex nuts, and 2 low profile screws to mount the wing section. Please note: the pic rail section is secured using the provided hex nuts and the OEM Screws that would have been included with your Modbutton Lite Switch, so you will need to transfer these from your existing mount.
- The MBL Dangler is backwards compatible with all generations of Modbutton Lite Switches. In the product photos on this page, there is an original Modbutton Lite in the offset position, and a new dual lead model in the top position. ALL new models of the Modbutton Lite share the same external dimensions as the dual lead shown here and will fit completely flush. All legacy models will fit as shown on the offset wing.
- For those only wishing to run a button on the offset wing, an open source Modbutton Lite Plug is available for free download here, and will allow you to plug the top of the mount.