Modlite OKW Dual Fuel Light Head
This light head is a direct replacement for the Surefire M600DF head. It can be used with the Surefire M600DF body, Arisaka 18650 body, Modlite 18650 body or smaller Modlite 18350 body. It does not fit the smaller Surefire M300C bodies.
This head is also offered as part of the complete Arisaka 18650 Series Light.
The OKW head has an output of 680 lumens and nearly four times the throw of the stock M600DF, producing a very concentrated hot spot which is ideal for longer distances.
Will's opinion (Owner of Arisaka) - This is my favorite Modlite head. It has a super concentrated beam, almost like a laser illuminator, and can light up targets at 200+ yards without any problems. This head proves the futility of chasing maximum lumens; candela is a much better representation of what you're receiving when you buy a light or head. It will also run off of two CR123 cells at slightly reduced output, giving you an alternative if a charger or additional 18650 cells are not available.
- Supports 18650 and 18350 rechargeable batteries, or 2x CR123 cells. It will not function on a single CR123.
- Hand assembled and tested in the USA.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Approximately 680 out the front lumens and 69,000 candela with an 18650 or 18350 cell.
- Excellent choice for anyone needing maximum throw.
- 6061 series aluminum bezel with mil-spec hard coat anodizing.
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
Runtime is about 75 minutes with an 18650 cell and 35 minutes with the smaller 18350 cell. Output and run time on CR123s will be lower.