Modlite PLHv2 Dual Fuel Light Head
This light head is a direct replacement for the Surefire M600DF head. It can be used with the Surefire M600DF body, Arisaka 18650 body, Modlite 18650 body or smaller Modlite 18350 body. It does not fit the smaller Surefire M300C bodies.
This head is also offered as part of the complete Arisaka 18650 Series Light.
The PLHv2 head has an output of 1350 lumens and 54,000 candela, producing a nice blend of spill and throw which is ideal for all around use.
- Supports 18650 and 18350 rechargeable batteries, or 2x CR123 cells. It will not function on a single CR123.
- Hand assembled and tested in the USA.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Approximately 1350 out the front lumens and 54,000 candela with an 18650 or 18350 cell.
- Excellent choice for anyone needing a blend of spill and throw.
- 6061 series aluminum bezel with mil-spec hard coat anodizing.
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
Runtime is about 75 minutes with an 18650 cell and 35 minutes with the smaller 18350 cell. Output and run time on CR123s will be lower.