Streamlight ProTac Rail Mount HL-X
The Streamlight ProTac series expands into weapon-mounted lights with this 1000 lumen light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. It includes a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation and a standard push-button tail switch.
The Picatinny mount can also be removed, allowing use of most aftermarket Scout mounts, including the low profile Arisaka Offset Scout mounts.
- TEN-TAP Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe; 2.) high only; 3.) low/high
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- Includes both clicky style tailcap and remote pressure switch
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (with standard button switch)
- IPX4 water-resistant (with remote pressure switch)
- Length: 5.43"
- 6.9 oz
- 2xCR123A lithium battery output
- High 1000 lumens, 27,600 candela, 1.25 hours
- Low 60 lumens, 1,600 candela, 22 hours
- Also accepts one rechargeable 18650 lithium ion battery
- Limited lifetime warranty; Made in China
Please note: The HL-X is not compatible with our Inline Scout mounts because the bodies are longer (even with tailcap removed) and cover one mounting screw, unless you are willing to modify an L-key Allen or Torx wrench to fit between the light body and mount.