300 Series Light Kit
The Arisaka 300 Series Light is a complete illumination package. Simply choose a head, tailcap/remote, and light mount from the drop down menus. Included is the low profile 300 Series Light Body for an unobstructed, close fit when using an Arisaka Inline, Offset, or Side Scout Mount.
Head options (Check out our blog post for beam comparison images):
- Malkoff E1HT - 325 lumens and 23,000 candela of white light provide a tightly concentrated beam for distance, with a small amount of spill for close range and peripheral lighting. This head will illuminate targets at 100 meters better than the 500 lumen Surefire M300C and 1500 lumen M600DF because of the significantly higher candela. Run time is 45-60 minutes. Malkoff heads are fully potted to withstand recoil during weapon mounted use.
- Malkoff E1HTv2 - 400 lumens and 18,000 candela of white light provide more spill and slightly less throw than the E1HT, ideal for close to medium range use, but will still outperform the 500 lumen Surefire M300C and 1500 lumen M600DF at 100 meters. Run time is 45-60 minutes. Malkoff heads are fully potted to withstand recoil during weapon mounted use. Will's opinion (Owner of Arisaka) - The E1HTv2 is my favorite 300 Series head because of the excellent price/performance ratio, along with small size and clean beam profile. For single cell lights of this size I prefer the enhanced spill of the v2 over the regular E1HT, in particular.
- Surefire KM1-E - This head offers both white and infrared output with a twist of the bezel. It produces 250 lumens in white mode and 100mW for infrared.
- Malkoff EX IR 250mW - Outputs light in the 850nm infrared spectrum, with a 5 degree beam angle and intensity similar to the MAWL C1+ long range setting that covers twice the area. Ideal for close to intermediate range, 0-200 meters.
- Malkoff EX IR 700mW - Outputs light in the 850nm infrared spectrum, with a 5 degree beam angle and intensity that exceeds a PEQ-15 high output at equivalent illuminator focus. Ideal for distances from 200-600+ meters.
The 300 Series Light is compatible with all Scout tailcaps including the Surefire UE and DS, and will also fit in any aftermarket Scout mount, as it retains the mounting holes and square lug interface on the underside of the light body.
Weight (with battery, without tailcap): 2.1 oz for E1HT, 2.4 oz for KM1-E, 2.8 oz for EX IR
Length (without tailcap): 3.27" for E1HT, 3.50" for KM1-E and EX IR
Diameter: 1" for E1HT and KM1-E, 1.23" for EX IR
Power source: one CR123 cell (16340 rechargeable cells are not supported)
The Arisaka light body, momentary tailcap, and head are CNC machined from 6061-T651 aluminum and MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized. FDE heads and bodies are Cerakote over type III hard coat anodizing. High quality Buna-N O-rings are included. Made in the USA.