Driven Arms DBL-M
- Proven, low-profile slip over attachment method
- Inline and offset orientations for optimized end user configuration
- Center divider for clear and immediate tactile switch identification
Manufacturered by Driven Arms Co., the Dual Button Lite M-LOK (DBL-M, or “double m”), offers end users a simple and secure means of mounting two Modbutton Lite Remote Switches to their handguards.
Utilizing the proven, low profile slip-over attachment method seen with the standalone Modbutton M-LOK mount, the DBL-M is constructed of a highly durable polymer and is available in two orientations: offset, and inline. This enables the end user to fully optimize their setup and orient the switches to match their specific needs. The ergonomic design also includes the addition of a center divider, allowing for clear and immediate tactile switch identification, on the fly.
- *Note: The DBL-M comes as a result of close collaboration between Driven Arms Co and Goonin Gear LLC, and is the first in a series of optimization solutions to come. To learn more about Goonin Gear and the products/services they offer, please visit their website here.
- This product contains features and technologies protected under PAT. UTIP.CO, and is officially licensed from Unity Tactical.