Modlite OKW Dual Fuel Light Package
We now offer the OKW Dual Fuel head with an Arisaka 18650 body, 18650 cell, and reduced price here: Arisaka 18650 Series Light
This light consists of the new OKW Dual Fuel light head, 18650 body, and two CR123 cells. You can add a tailcap and/or mount for additional cost.
The OKW head is rated at 680 lumens and 69,000 candela when powered by an 18650 cell, which provides nearly four times the throw compared to the Surefire M600DF. It is ideal for rifle mounted applications that require long distance.
Will's opinion (Owner of Arisaka) - This is my favorite Modlite head. It has a super concentrated beam, almost like a laser illuminator, and can light up targets at 200+ yards without any problems. This head proves the futility of chasing maximum lumens; candela is a much better representation of what you're receiving when you buy a light or head. It will also run off of two CR123 cells at slightly reduced output, giving you an alternative if a charger or additional 18650 cells are not available.
Check out our blog post for beam comparison images.
- Supports 18650 and 18350 rechargeable batteries, or 2x CR123 cells. It will NOT function on a single CR123.
- Hand assembled and tested in the USA.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Approximately 680 out the front lumens and 69,000 candela with an 18650 or 18350 cell.
- Excellent choice for anyone needing maximum throw.
- 6061 series aluminum bezel with mil-spec hard coat anodizing.
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
Runtime is about 75 minutes with an 18650 cell and 35 minutes with the smaller 18350 cell. Output and run time on CR123s will be lower.